Monday, June 8, 2009

Making a mountain...

Moles.  *sigh*  I am in a mole quandary.  Do I call a professional to have them removed?...will that do any good, or will they just return?...Is it worth it to have them around to get rid of the slugs that try and destry all my plants?...Is my lawn destined to become uber-lumpy?...Will they destroy all the hard work that Andrew is currently putting in to the retaining wall?  I have so many questions and so few answers.  Maybe that's why all my neighbors have dogs...

3 comments:

Kate said...

OK...read entire post before freaking out next time kate. I thought you were talking about moles on your skin...as I'm screaming to the computer TAKE THEM OFF, MY SISTER HAS SKIN CANCER>>>YOU MUST GET THEM PERMANENTLY REMOVED!!!!! OHHHHHHH, those moles...i got nuthin!

Kathy said...

LOL!! Oh, Kate! I miss you! :)

Kathy said...

I mean...not LOL about your sister...that's totally serious, I know.