Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Next Attempt at Craftiness

So, I had this brilliant idea that this year I wasn't going to buy any presents for the boys, but make everything instead...using things I already had. Countless trips to Joann Fabrics and who knows how much money later, I ended up with these:

The first few faces turned out pretty rough, but by the time I was finished and had refined the face making process, I was too tired to go back and remake the earlier ones. It's all about evolution, I suppose. After I finished them, the other homemade projects I had in mind fell by the wayside me and the toy section at Target became great friends (not that we weren't already). Merry Christmas, boys!

4 comments:

Karen said...

you are so crafty! those are cute!

Paige said...

Those are really cute! I love that red dog.

Kate said...

way to go lady

Audrey said...

Nice to see the final product! Thanks for sharing!