Monday, April 21, 2008

The Adventures of K-Bob and Lee-mum

When last we saw our dynamic duo, K-Bob and Lee-mum (Caleb and Liam for those unfamiliar with the Liamese dialect), they were headed north in sunny weather. But, as they reached their destination (the local paint store), they were attacked by a random fierce hail storm, undoubtedly the work of their arch enemy, the evil doctor Indoorsio. Our brave heroes forged on through the elements, decided on a paint color (for K-Bob's batcave, of course), and even managed to locate the local toy store to rescue some Playdoh from deadly peril. And within no time at all the evil doctor's storm was destroyed and sunshine reigned supreme once again in the world of our fearless pair. And all before the midday nap! What a team!

4 comments:

jan123 said...

I loved it! I can't wait for the next installment of the adventures of K-Bob and Lee-mum!

Allison and Tim said...

You tell such fun stories!! Cute boys!

Mindika said...

Hey Kathy, What a cute story. Your boys are adorable. I always knew you guys would have cute kids. I hope you are ajusting well to life in the Pacific North West. Quite a change from L.A. Send me your email (mindirandika@gmail.com) and I'll send you and invite to our new blog. Yes, after much debate I've finally joined the 21st century and decided to start a blog.

Love, Mindi

Amber said...

Kathy, you have such a cute family.  I'm glad we connected again.  I hope you guys are enjoying Seattle and the move went well for you.