Friday, January 23, 2009

My Favorite Things

Just a quick post with some pics and some of my favorite things that the boys are saying, doing these days:

They are both obsessed with ramps (for cars, balls, anything that rolls)...they'll make a ramp out of books, cardboard, pillows, my body, anything that works.

They both love to play chase! We run around the kitchen/entryway, living room circle taking turns chasing each other and they just squeal and laugh the whole time. Talk about cardio!

So a week or so ago, Liam put on his pants all by himself for the first time, and I cheered for him and told him how proud I was of him and gave him a big hug, to which he grinned and replied: I'm proud of you, too!"


This morning: "You look so pretty, Mom." Aw...

"Baby K-Bob, you're making mom so angry up." (I think he means angry and upset)

And my personal favorite from the other day, "My life is so hard, Mom." Wonder where he heard that one. ;)




Well, what do you think? Look familiar?

7 comments:

Kate said...

Cute Kath, that's so fun when they say cute stuff. I'm glad that you are writing this down...but I'm afraid my favorite is,"mom, you miss your friend kate."

jan123 said...

I love seeing pictures of those cute boys! Keep posting them. This is way quicker than writing and mailing letters! lol. Give them all a hug from aunt Janet!

kelly said...

LOVE baby K-bob!
hilarious!
and weren't you just a walking ad for disney?
darling...

Amy said...

Oh I laughed and laughed at the last two photos. So adorable.

Karen said...

Cute Kid!! and cute Kids!!!!

Gerritt and Melissa said...

Cute little sayings....can't wait till Abby enlightens me with something great.
Don't mind me either...just blog-stalking! hehe

Kathy said...

It's all good, Melissa! Stalk away. :)