Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Little Behind

So, I'm a little behind on my posting, but I wanted to get up some of the pictures from the hiking we did with the Olsen's a week or two ago. It was so beautiful up there and the boys loved being in the mountains. I was about done halfway through, so the girls (myself, Allison, and Avery) rested on the trail for a while, then headed back to the cars, while the boys pressed on the see both waterfalls. Thanks for not letting Caleb fall out of the backpack and into the rushing river at the dropoff, babe! :)

The boys were exhausted afterwards.

5 comments:

Allison and Tim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison and Tim said...

Gotta fix my spelling! Who's ready to hike Mt. Rainier???? Tim's says its not "too steep" and just a few switch backs!! Eh? Ha ha. Good times guys. -Hal

Kathy said...

LOL...as long as there is a lodge at the top. :)

Amy said...

Wow looks like you had a great time. Those pictures were amazing.

kelly said...

looks beautiful!
you hiked outside in january?
in seattle?
i thought you were a warm blooded gal!