Thursday, May 27, 2010

The "After"

And "after":






I'm a so thrilled with the way it all turned out! It's totally us, and I think we managed a nice blend of Andrew's desire for modern and my desire for a little more traditional. The tub is amazing and the boys love it. And having two sink has done wonders for the fighting over who's turn it is to brush and wash. All along I have said that as soon as it's done, I will not remodel anything for a long time... and now, all I can think about is what I would do in the downstairs bath... hmm... :)

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow what an amazing transformation! Now you can breathe a sigh of relief now that it's all over.

I bet you would love your other bathrooms to look that nice. Maybe in 5 or so years you can renovate the others.

Torrie said...

W.O.W!!!!
It is beautiful!
could you come design a few bathrooms in my house that need up dating {and finishing}?

Paige said...

That looks so great!

Kate said...

SHZAAAMMM! love it!

sung & kathy said...

andrew great seeing you today! bathroom is beautiful, can definitely tell it cost a pretty penny.