Monday, May 17, 2010

A Good Time

Took the kids to the park today for "scootering". They had a wonderful time. I tried not to think about all the things at home that I was not getting done. It's hard to care, though, when your two year old says such adorable things as he does. I was sitting on the bench and he would "scoot" over to me and climb up and sit down for a minute or two. Then he would climb down and say "I had a good time with you, Mom, but now I have to go scoot." Love that kid.

Incidentally, their favorite bedtime story is about a little boy "scooting". Well, at least it starts out that way. Dexter Bexley and the Big Blue Beastie. Such a cute book!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Sounds like a cute book for some cute boys.

Bathroom pictures. Did I miss them?

Kathy said...

No...I have to clean it first. :)