Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It' that time of year...

Sewing season! Not that I don't sew anything the rest of the year, but this is definately my "busiest season". And naturally, Andrew's costume includes a challenging coat (as usual), so now that it is out of the way, I can move on to some of the simpler to sew items. Well, until I get to my own. Think I may have bitten off a little more than I can chew. So! Thought I would take a minute to look back at the last couple of years of creations. I only have two Halloweens under my belt, so it's a short look. And I realized that I do not have any good digital photos of last year's of just our costumes. Bummer. And I did not sew the boys skeleton costumes.


3 comments:

Greek Goddess said...

I admire your skill. Your costumes are awesome. Can't wait to see this year's creations. We're doing the Incredibles this year. Homemade versions. Hoping they turn out!

Kimberly said...

Kathy, you are so brave and talented. I always look forward to seeing your family's costumes.

Torrie said...

You
Are
AMAZING!!!
Just sayin'