Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Okay, so now that we are getting a little more settled in, we thought we should get a few pictures of our house up on the blog. We'll have plenty of "after" shots once we get paint on the walls (not to mention pictures with our furniture), etc. but for now, I thought I'd start with some of the original shots of the house when it was first put on the market. That way, you can all see it as we first saw it...(before the masses of toys and little boy laundry took over)...enjoy! :)

































































5 comments:

Kate said...

I can't wait to see it with the Kathy touch...

Marcy Elaine Wahlquist said...

Your house is so pretty!

Mindika said...

I love it! What a beautiful house. I'm sure it will look even better once you guys put your personal touch in it. And what a great yard. That's what I can't wait to have. We bought a townhouse to start and the only thing I hate is not having a yard. So happy for you guys!

Barty Family said...

I love your house. It's so beautiful where you live too. We need to come visit.

Amber said...

Love the house Kathy!  What an awesome backyard that I'm sure your boys LOVE (will love).