Monday, September 29, 2008

Church Baby

So, during the 3rd hour of Church yesterday, I took Caleb with me so that Kathy could do her announcements and other womanly activities in Relief Society. Caleb by this point was very tired and exploratory, meaning that he was enjoying teetering on the edge of the stage during Priesthood opening exercises and running savagely toward the stairs scaring half the old guys out of their seats. I had just sat down in class and popped a bottle in his mouth when a member of the Stake Presidency called me in for an impromptu interview. We talked for a while, the whole time with Caleb sitting on my lap happily sucking away at the bottle. The counselor finally asked me to be in the Elders' Quorum presidency as 2nd counselor. I said yes, we talked some more and at the end he asked if I had any questions. I said, "yeah, is he asleep yet?" And he was. That's my boy.

1 comment:

Teneil said...

Andrew,

I saw your update on the mission webpage. Just wanted to say hi. You have a cute little family. Are you still playing, "In the Cold November Rain" for all the women?

Send me an email sometime.

richard.hansen@clearwire.net