Sunday, February 15, 2009

To Sew, or Not to Sew

So, I sewed. It is only the second sewn quilt I have ever made in my life...I tend to crochet more than sew, but I was pretty happy with how it turned out. My bobbin quit about 3 seams short of finished, of course, but after many fights with it, counsel from others (thanks, Mom! And Karen!) and letting my machine rest overnight (ha ha), it finally got completed, and just in time. Happy birthday, Charlie! And love to proud parents, Jim & Kate!


(And my picture loaded sideways for some reason...hmm.)

3 comments:

Mindika said...

What a bueautiful quilt Kathy! I'm very impressed!

Allison and Tim said...

Looks so cute! Amazing job!

Kate said...

and OH how I love it!!!! It is perfect for miss charlie and can't wait to use it over and over and over! You know me well Kathy and I appreciate all your hard work and effort on my behalf. So, sew baby sew...you have a gift!