Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bad Mommy

Well, bad mommy let Caleb's birthday come and go without so much as a post. Sorry, K-Bob. :( So! Caleb turned 2 last Monday (the 7th), and we celebrated on Sunday night with Chocolate Cake and ice cream. As soon as he blew out the candles, he started licking the cake (before it was cut). The boys love chocolate as much as their dad. :)

He is currently displaying all of the classic 2-year-old behaviors: Obstinance, arguing with everything, "No", asserting the opposite of ANYTHING you say, "mine", etc.

He is also displaying some delightful things that are adorable and loveable and (somewhat!) make up for the terrible twos. My personal favorite is that he has taken to calling me "my pretty mommy". And telling me I'm "like a princess" anytime I am wearing makeup or a skirt or dress. (Of course, he also says he's "like a princess" anytime he holds a towel, or cloth or anything the looks like it could be a skirt, in front of him). Love him!

2 comments:

Kate said...

well, at least you didn't forget his birthday all together...that's got to count for something.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. Love your little guy....