Monday, September 21, 2009

A Wicked Good Time

Last Saturday Andrew and I went to see Wicked at the Paramount Theater with some friends. We went out to dinner before hand and then walked over to the theater (or should I say "jogged", practically). It was such a fun evening and I am so grateful to our babysitter that night who succeeded in getting the kids to sleep - yea, Melissa!

Before we left for dinner, Andrew went to go run an errand for me and when he returned, he said he had a surprise for me. Flowers and a Wizard of Oz themed journal, in honor of our night out. So sweet! You're the best, hon!

Loved the show, again! Andrew suffered through it for me (although I did see him laugh out loud a couple of times...I'm on to you, babe). So, although it was very much a "girl musical", I think he enjoyed it for the most part. :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

still haven't seen in, and i'm not sure i can get jim to go. one of these days. oh, and cute andrew bearing presents...major points!

kelly said...

how sweet is andrew?!
i'm showing this to rob.