Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just One Of Those Days

Thought I'd be a good mom today and take my kids to the zoo...spent the whole time being frustrated and playing "mean mommy". Thought I'd have some comfort food, but can't eat much of anything due to a sore mouth (my own fault from too many potato chips this week - lame!). Watching Cash Cab and realizing that I didn't know any of the answers...even the $25 ones. Talk about feeling not so smart... *sigh* Here's hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sorry you didn't have too much fun at the zoo. You were nice enough to take them.

Kathy, I'm right there with you. I can't tell you how many times I have told myself I could never be on some gameshows, because of how unsmart I am. Like I will watch 1vs100, Cashcab, or Who Wants to be a Millionaire and I can't seem to get any of the questions right. That's ok, you and I have better talents then being smart.

Paige said...

To quote the line of the song playing right now at my house,
"let it go this too shall pass."

Torrie said...

i hear ya. today i was unloading the dishwasher and kept seeing spots on all the silverware... hmm. why was it all so dirty? then i realized i was wearing a polka-dot shirt and was seeing my own spots in the spoons, as i made more work for myself by tossing them in the sink!!! yikes!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Mom.

It will pass...or so I keep telling myself.

XO