Monday, April 26, 2010

A Day on the Island


Spent this past Saturday on Bainbridge... it was so beautiful! The weather was perfect, sunny and cool, and the boys had a great time at the beach. We decided that when we are older, or if the commute was not an issue, we would love to live there...just a nice quaint little 4,000 sq foot home overlooking the water. ;) A girl can dream, right? :)


Ooh, and on a side note...turns out the doctor missed a stitch (thought it was a piece of the thread simply imbedded in the scab, but it turns out the knot was still there, too), I discovered it on Saturday, so I grabbed my handy dandy tiny scissors out of my first aid kit and removed it myself. Go me! See, Andrew: scabs, survival stitch removal...I told you I was gonna man up on the blog. :)

No comments: